Sunday, April 2, 2023

The Twisted Dead (Gravekeeper #3) by Darcy Coates

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Four "Shivering Specter" Ghost Stars!


Boo Spooks!

A taste of what lies within:

Kiera is back in this third installment with her trusty sidekicks, Mason and Zoe as all three of them are invited to the estate of Dane Crispin. They are wary of his invitation as they do not know what to expect from Crispin with him being an eccentric recluse but they soon learn that all he needs is help with spooks in his mansion which only Kiera can provide with hopefully some relief to get the ghosts to move on. 

Kiera is not only going to have a fight on her hands with Crispin's ghosts but she has learned more on "who" was hunting her in the beginning of this series and she is slowly remembering "bits and pieces" of her past. Spooks are wrapped up within her past and the men hunting her are tied in within some sort of conspiracy that Kiera along with Mason and Zoe will have to figure out what is going on before danger comes knocking on her door!

That is about all I can give on a taste as if you want to know more than you need to read this series! 

Thoughts:

I really like this series as I become so caught up in the ghostly capers that Kiera finds herself in that I have a hard time putting the book down. There are some chuckles with her friend, Zoe as the quips she comes off the wall with make me laugh. 

This series has kind of turned into more of a spooky mystery than spooky horror as the main character, Kiera is really trying to solve paranormal ghosts that are stuck in between worlds. 

As always, author, Darcy Coates is able to bring the atmosphere of the hauntings/ghosts more into focus within this story and keeps the mystery of Kiera's past wrapped tight but the author builds up the suspense of the bad men that are still after Kiera. After I hit the 55% mark the story moved faster and I totally went into insomnia fuel once I hit the 68% mark as I could not put the book down with reading the last of the book during the night! Coates kept the story moving lightning quick and I felt there was no way I would be able to sleep till I finished the book! Looking forward to reading the rest of the series when it becomes available. 


Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7734837.Darcy_Coates

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Darcy-Coates/e/B00HVNVT0E

Attached is my review from Goodreads:


No comments:

Post a Comment