Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The School of Revenge by Michael Richan

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Twisted Revenge" Stars


Terror Troubles!

A small taste of what lies within:

Aaron and Phillip are best friends who always seem to get picked on by the bullies in school including some of the jocks from the football team. They both get a chance to reverse the tables and get some revenge when an opportunity arises from an outside source to help them take down the bullies for good. 

Though it comes at a great price to get what they want and when they decide to attend a meeting with some people that tells them they can take care of the bullies in their lives once and for all, the two friends decide that they will not let this chance slip by them, so they go to check it out but all is not what it seems and they soon realize that revenge might not be so sweet after all as what kind of people are behind these meetings are beyond the friends imagination!

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This story was a grabber as something happens right away that pulled me into the story and kept me wrapped within its clutches throughout the book. I really liked the characters, Aaron and Phillip as I could feel their frustrations at being picked on by the bullies and wanting to exact some revenge back at them. 

The story moved along a great pace and it kept me wanting to read more of the story to see what would be happening to all the characters involved. I have been wanting to read more by this author lately as I have a few books by him on my kindle that have been simmering for years and so I decided to finally tap back into his work. 

This book was a great revenge story but it was more than horror as the author crosses over into the sci-fi realm as he throws an alien twist into the story about halfway through the book which took this story in a different direction than what I was expecting but it still kept me glued to the pages. The story reminded me a little bit of the horror/sci-fi movie "The Faculty" as far as the alien concept of the story. All in all it was a great story and I look forward to reading more books by this author. 


Attached is the author, Michael Richan, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7134729.Michael_Richan

Attached is the author, Michael Richan, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Michael-Richan/author/B00DCIMZ6O

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2246202152

No comments:

Post a Comment