Sunday, April 30, 2023

Wish Upon (2017)

 


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Four "Daring Wishes" Stars


Watched on Tubi

Synopsis:

Clare's dad gives her an old music box that he bought from an estate sale. The music box is considered a wish box that will grant seven wishes. Clare doesn't really realize that the wish box works till she tries it out and her first wish comes true. But then Clare gets hooked on using the wish box but she doesn't realize that every wish she makes something bad happens to someone until things spiral out of control and she thinks that maybe she shouldn't even have the box. 

Thoughts:

I thought this was a good movie - even though it was kind of cheesy I felt that it still had a good plot and storyline - the wish box granting Clare's wishes really seemed to work but then when it takes a life it would do it in such a way that I was cringing in parts of the movie. Though I had a feeling how a couple of the bad things were going to go so yelling at the tv never works either. lol  

Characters:

Clare was played by Joey King who I have seen in some other movies including the first movie I had seen her in was The Conjuring. Some of the other characters I don't remember seeing in anything else but all in all the movie was really good and I am glad that I watched it. 



Here is the movie trailer for your viewing:

Wish Upon Movie Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment