Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Witching Hour Theatre by Jonathan Janz

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Twisted Theatre" Stars


Slice & Dice Action!

A small taste of what lies within:

Larry Wilson loves going to the cinema to watch movies and especially looks forward to the Friday night cinema which shows three horror movies. 

When Larry heads into the theatre after grabbing his movie snacks he notices there are a few people within but he knows that they will probably start thinning out after the first movie as no one usually stays for all three movies unless they have nothing else to do, but Larry starts noticing some of the theatre patrons missing here and there. When the last movie appears the real horror begins and Larry becomes part of the horror which sends him into survival mode! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This was a quick short story that I read in about 24 hours and the story threw me into some movie horror action as the author threw in some "guts and gore" visuals which had me reaching for my gore suit! 

The visual images of the theatre along with the popcorn actually had me thinking I was at the movie theatre as I could see the scene unfolding in my minds eye as I read this book! There was quite a bit of slice and dice action within which made the pace of this book go into lightning speed. Really enjoyed this debut book by author, Jonathan Janz! 


Attached is the author, Jonathan Janz, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4389526.Jonathan_Janz

Attached is the author, Jonathan Janz, profile page from Amazon:


Attached is my Goodreads review:

No comments:

Post a Comment