Friday, April 14, 2023

In the Murder House by Daniel Powell

 


👻👻👻👻👻

Five "Haunting Nightmare" Ghost Stars!


Malevolent Spook!

A small taste of what lies within:

Jason Denton along with his daughter, Kayla have moved into a house that has ties to a long ago murder but they don't know it till things go awry after Jason has been invited to a neighborhood séance. After the séance the house becomes "active" with a malevolent ghost that is out for revenge and wants to take control of his daughter! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste without giving away spoilers as this was a short story, so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This was my first time reading this author and I am so glad that I finally read this book as I have owned it for about six years. I wish I had read it before now as it would make a great book to read around Halloween as this book was a scary short read. 

The spookiness of the story seeped down into my psych and I ended up reading half the book within about an hour or so. The pace is very fast with the haunting and I sped through the book in about 24 hours! Looking forward to checking out more books by this author as he seems to have quite a few out there. 


Attached is the author, Daniel Powell, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4912239.Daniel_Powell

Attached is the author, Daniel Powell, profile page from Amazon:


My review from Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment