Wednesday, April 19, 2023

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (2021)

 


👿👿👿👿👿

Five Devils


Watched on Tubi

Thoughts:

I watched this movie last night and it was really scary. I have watched the Conjuring franchise and have been impressed on how the movies have the scary theme running through them. This movie though I felt was scarier than the other two. 

I know a lot of people have mixed reviews/opinions about the Warrens and that is all fine and good but I have always loved to read and watch the true paranormal stuff as well as read/watch horror movies. I don't care really what people think about them but I do not believe they were fake. Of course that is just my opinion.   

The movies are still scary whether anyone believes they are true or not as horror is horror in whatever form it comes in. I feel that this movie outdid the other two movies and I am happy that I was able to watch it as I didn't know that it was on Tubi till I was scrolling through the network last night looking for a scary horror movie to watch and that movie popped up, but it is only on Tubi for another week or so then it will be gone. I haven't found the movie on any other network to watch either which is interesting as normally I can find the same movies sometimes on Prime or Paramount+. 

Also I love Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga with their roles as the Warrens. I have seen both of them play in other movies too which I love watching them within other roles as well. 


Here are some gifs from the movie:




















2 comments:

  1. I love this franchise as well! Possession stories are my favorite. Terrifying! One of my favorite parts is the love that Ed and Lorraine have for eachother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karla! I love those type of movie stories as well plus reading about them in books. I also love how Ed and Lorraine always seemed to have an enduring love which is felt not only in the movies but in the their books as well. They were together almost all their lives. :)

      Delete