Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Seeing Evil (Cycle of Evil #1) by Jason Parent

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Thrilling Terror Tension" Stars


Psychic Suspense!

A small taste of what lies within:

Michael Turcotte has a unique ability where if he touches someone he can see what will happen to them in the future which seems to be something bad that will happen to them or something bad they will do. When Michael tries to warn the local authorities that a school bully is about to be murdered no one believes him but when it comes true within a few days people are in shock and everyone looks at Michael differently. 

One of the officers, Samantha Reilly who works in the Major Crimes unit comes to Michael's aid with what he is going through but things escalate for Michael when he finds out that one of his school mates father could be a serial killer but proving it will be another matter!

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

I have read some books by author, Jason Parent and I have enjoyed everything I have read by him. This book was no exception as the minute I started reading it the story just zoomed me straight into a fast paced suspense along with tension filled moments! 

I found myself staying up late a couple or so nights wrapped within the story as I could not put the book down! I loved all the characters in this one and even the villain within this story was very horrific and cruel. I was hoping to see some law-abiding action taken against the villain in this book. 

This book is the beginning of a trilogy and I am looking forward to continuing on with the trilogy as I will be stepping into the second book as soon as I can as I don't want to lose momentum with these characters. 


Attached is the author, Jason Parent, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6505947.Jason_Parent

Attached is the author, Jason Parent, profile page from Amazon:


My review from Goodreads:




No comments:

Post a Comment