Tuesday, April 25, 2023

100 Feet (2008)

 



πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Five "Scary" Ghosts


Own on DVD

Thoughts:

This is my second all time favorite movie and I don't care how many times I watch it the movie will creep me out every time. I feel this movie is so underrated and actually obscure within the horror movie world. The first time I watched it was actually through Netflix as I use to borrow movies on dvd (I didn't have the streaming at that time) but I saw it on the Netflix website and it looked really good. I was impressed by how scary it was along with the cool graphics of some of the scenes - there are some brutal parts in the movie. 

Small synopsis for you: 

Marnie Watson spent seven years in prison for murdering her husband in self defense but she is finally released under house arrest in the same home where she killed her husband. With her being back in her home she starts hearing things within the home and then starts seeing things. She soon realizes that her husband is back and he is not a happy camper as he starts to go after her for sending him to the grave. 

Characters:

The main character Marnie Watson is played by Famke Janssen and she is superb in this movie role. The other two main characters are Joey (played by Ed Westwick) and Shanks (played by Bobby Cannavale).  

This movie will definitely keep you snuggled down in your cozy chair and I would recommend watching it in the dark for extra effect as this movie will have you screaming at the tv. I was yelling at the tv the first time I watched it as I was wanting her to get the hell out of lockdown and just get out of there - lol - but of course she has to stay there or they will just throw her back in jail - but jail would probably be a picnic to what she has to go through in her home. 

If you can find this movie - go check it out. I have not seen it playing on any network either for a very long time. I had bought the movie from Amazon a long time ago. 

Unfortunately no gifs were found for this movie - however I do have the youtube video movie trailer that you can watch. Check this out: 

100 Feet movie trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment