Sunday, April 9, 2023

Bone White by Ronald Malfi

 



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Mysterious Murders" Stars


Intense Suspense!

A small taste of what lies within:

Paul Gallo heads to a place called Dread's Hand that is set out in Alaska as his twin brother Danny has been missing for over a year and the last place he was known to be was in the backwoods town of Dread's Hand. A local man has confessed to murdering some people in Dread's Hand and Paul seems to think that his brother might be one of the victims. 

When Paul arrives in the town - the townspeople are not very helpful and they more or less shun Paul as he tries to find answers. The only one that seems willing to help is Jill Ryerson - a detective out of the town of Fairbanks but even that doesn't seem to help much as the locals in Dread's Hand has secrets and they don't want anyone tramping around in their territory along with keeping their secrets hidden from outsiders!

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

It has been awhile since I read a book by Malfi but my goodness, I was captured right away with this story and kept wrapped up within its pages not too long as I was flying through this story! The story was atmospheric to the point it felt like I was living through the pages and could feel everything that was happening to the characters. 

The creepy folklore that resonated throughout the story also kept me reading at a fast pace as I wanted to see what kind of mystery seemed to be wrapped within the town of Dread's Hand. I literally read this book within 48 hours as I could not put it down! Looking forward to reading more books by this author as I own quite a few that I have not stepped into yet. 


Attached is the author, Ronald Malfi, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3512996.Ronald_Malfi

Attached is the author, Ronald Malfi, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Ronald-Malfi/author/B001JRXTJW

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4131604692

No comments:

Post a Comment