Saturday, February 27, 2021

Where Old Acquaintances Be Forgot by Jay Michael Wright II

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Four "Spooky" Stars


This book was a creepy short story and my first time reading this author.

A small taste of what lies within:

An old asylum stands abandoned which is also rumored to be haunted, but when two friends decide to party inside of it is when things take a twisted turn for one of the friends. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This short story kept me intrigued and spooked along with fast page turning as I read this book. The author drew me right in with the writing style which has prompted me to track down more of his work. 


For my full review of the book, Where Old Acquaintances Be Forgot, by author, Jay Michael Wright, II, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2083742509

Attached is the author, Jay Michael Wright, II, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14777312.Jay_Michael_Wright_II

Attached is the author, Jay Michael Wright, II, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment