Monday, February 8, 2021

The Shepherd (The Fading Light Book Two) by Alan Aspinall

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Creepy" Stars

The sequel had some creepy vibes with a dash of mystery.

A small taste of what lies within:

A couple of police officers are called out to take care of disturbance, but when a woman runs out in the front of their police car screaming for help they try to assist her anyway they can, but then when they see what is chasing her they have to come to a decision of how they will be able to fight what they are seeing.

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This story had a little bit of mystery and suspense along with some intrigue as I made my way through the story. The story was very short, but I was still flipping through my kindle as I wanted to see where the author was going to take me. 


For my full review of the book, The Shepherd, by author, Alan Aspinall, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3661180033

Attached is the author, Alan Aspinall, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20816884.Alan_Aspinall

Attached is the author, Alan Aspinall, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment