Monday, February 8, 2021

Small Town Nightmare (Lucy Hush #1) by Anna Willett

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Suspenseful" Stars

This book was a tense and nail-biting suspenseful tale! 

A small taste of what is inside:

A woman's brother is missing as she hasn't heard from him in a few days, but once she gets to his last location things take on a sinister turn as the town where he was last seen holds secrets that she needs to unravel if she wants to find her brother. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This is my fourth book by author, Anna Willett and I have always been impressed with her writing style from her debut book which I read back in 2016 as she has always been able to grab me right away with every book I have read. 

This book is no different as the mystery and suspense goes into full throttle as the character, Lucy goes deep into the heart of a small town to find her brother as the story became a page turner. This book is part of a trilogy and I am looking forward to moving into the second book.


For my full review of the book, Small Town Nightmare (Lucy Hush #1), by author, Anna Willett, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2516425015

Attached is the author, Anna Willett, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15315859.Anna_Willett

Attached is the author, Anna Willett, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment