Saturday, February 13, 2021

Kin by Kealan Patrick Burke

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Twisted" Stars


There is always a satisfaction when you read a new author for the first time and the book just grabs a hold you from the first page not letting you go till the last page! That is what happened when I read this book back in 2019 as I had been seeing it come across my friends feeds on Goodreads so I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I can tell you this I was not disappointed and was happy to set foot into the mind of this author.

A small taste of what is within:

A woman escapes from some crazy cannibal captors and the hunt is on to recapture her, but sometimes things do not always go as planned and the captors find it hard to reclaim their hostage. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

This was a twisted and wicked ride through the mind of this author as the story is just a continual upheaval of emotions with some extreme blood and gore! There is tons of tension, suspense, and just downright hyperventilating action throughout the storyline. If you have a case of insomnia and just want to stay awake then this is the book that will fuel it! 


For my full review of the book, Kin, by author, Kealan Patrick Burke, please see my review from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Kealan Patrick Burke, profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Kealan Patrick Burke, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment