Friday, February 5, 2021

Til Death Do Us Part by Sea Caummisar

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Twisted" Stars


This book was my third one by this author and what an extreme ride it turned out to be! 

A small taste of what lies within:

A man named Cole is wanting to do horrific things to his wife for leaving him and hooking up with a new man. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This story is seeped in extreme violence, gore, blood, and situations that will be making you want to grab your gore suit. There is a surprise twist though at the end of the book that I was not expecting which put the story into a different perspective. I wasn't ready for it and never saw it coming!

So grab your gore suit and prepare to go wading in this author's mind as you step into her world. 


For my full review of the book, Til Death Do Us Part, by author, Sea Caummisar, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3283228003

Attached is the author, Sea Caummisar, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/18941984.Sea_Caummisar

Attached is the author, Sea Caummisar, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment