Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Put on a Happy Face by Terry M. West

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Terror" Stars


This was a different spooky short story and it was my first time reading this author. 

A small taste of what is inside:

Billy takes care of his little sister and makes sure she has everything she needs, but Billy harbors a secret that only she knows about and if anyone comes across their path or intrudes in their lives, Billy makes sure that no one harms them. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

Once I became involved in reading the story there was no way I was putting the book down as the writing style of the author drew me right in and kept me entranced till I finished the story. I have more books by this author so looking forward to reading more of his work!


For my full review of the book, Put on a Happy Face, by author, Terry M. West, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2994127451

Attached is the author, Terry M. West, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/127945.Terry_M_West

Attached is the author, Terry M. West, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment