Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Heartsick by Chelsea Cain

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Gripping" Stars

When I read this book back in 2018, I was grabbed from the first chapter as there was lots of edge of the seat kindle swiping as I devoured this book!

A small taste of what is inside:

Detective Sheridan is chasing a killer while at the same time trying to get over another serial killer that is now in prison. Though he cannot seem to break away from the serial killer he put away as he continues to seek her out as he tries to bring his life together. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This is the first book in a series that seems to get better from book to book. Though I have only read the first four books in the series as there are six total so I need to finish up this series to see how it all ends. There is quite a bit of twists and turns within this book though as it kept me on the edge of my seat with suspense and intrigue. 


For my full review of the book, Heartsick, by author, Chelsea Cain, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2422880845

Attached is the author, Chelsea Cain, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/48557.Chelsea_Cain

Attached is the author, Chelsea Cain, profile page from Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. I loved this story. You should check out Huntress Moon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for the rec, Lena! Going to have to dip into that series! :)

      Delete