Thursday, February 4, 2021

Devil Board by Glen Frost

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Spooky" Stars

This was one creepy story when I read it back in 2017 and it was my first time reading this author. 

A small taste of what is inside:

Katie buys a ouija board which turns out to harbor an ancient demon that ends up not only causing chaos within her family, but also tries to possess her son.

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read the rest of my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This book was very creepy especially with the demonic activity that lays within these pages. The story isn't real long, but long enough to give you the willies and keep you turning pages at the speed of light. There is lots of activity within the story, plus tons of atmosphere which kept me involved in the story. So if you are in the mood for a scary book then go grab this one and take a demonic ride into hell!


For my full review of the book, Devil Board, by author, Glen Frost, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2149078801

Attached is the author, Glen Frost, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15399949.Glen_Frost

Attached is the author, Glen Frost, profile page from Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment