Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thresher: A Deep Sea Thriller


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Five "Feeding Frenzy" Stars!


When I first read this book back in 2018 I wasn't sure what to expect as for one it was a new author to me and second it was a story about sharks. Of course the only thing that came to mind was Jaws and I was thinking this book might be something like that book. Well it was sort of but ten times worse as there seemed to be more "creature horror" action and more bodies than you can shake a stick at within these pages! 

The first chapter grabbed me and just sent me spinning into the ocean as I felt that I had been swept away by an undertow heading straight toward the shark itself! The author, Michael Cole, just has a way of hooking you right from the start and leaving you dangling on the fishing line while the snapping jaws of the shark is right below you! 

This book was one of the best shark books I have read in a very long time and I loved it so much that I just could not lay this book down! I think I read it in like three or four days - maybe less as I could not get enough of the storyline. I became attached to the characters too which all were very believable and I could feel everything that they were enduring in the book.


I highly recommend this book to any shark horror lovers! 


For my full review of the book Thresher: A Deep Sea Thriller, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2471790995


Attached is the author, Michael Cole, profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Michael Cole, profile page from Amazon:








No comments:

Post a Comment