Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The Montauk Monster


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Five "Bloody" Stars


WOW!! I am never disappointed with a book by author, Hunter Shea and this story just grabbed me right away! When I first saw the cover I knew this story was going to be really good! I read this book in August of 2019 and what an horror ride it was as I journeyed into the ocean depths of this story! 

I had to go check out my reading stats from this book and yeah, by the first chapter there was already a "bloody mess" taking shape within the pages.

This is from my general status update last year at 17% into the story: "Action right away in the first chapter with gore flying and it hasn't let up!"

The more involved I became with the story the more I was flying through the pages at break neck speed and when I made it up to 36% into the book I had put up another status update: "Gore galore within these pages! Rip roaring fun!"

There is always "rip roaring fun" when reading a Hunter Shea novel as his writing style is impeccable and will grab a hold of you the minute you sit down to read one of his stories! 

One more update to "whet your appetite" is this one at 83%: "Corpses galore! Blood and gore! I thought it would slow down, but if anything the closer I get to the end of the book, the more bodies are piling up!"

So with all that being said, what are you all waiting for?! Go grab a copy of this book and enter the mind of Hunter Shea! 


For my full review of The Montauk Monster by author, Hunter Shea, please see my review from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Hunter Shea profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Hunter Shea profile page from Amazon:











No comments:

Post a Comment