Saturday, June 13, 2020

Midnight in the Graveyard


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Five "Chilling" Stars

When this book first came out and saw what authors were going to be within these pages, I knew I was in for a real treat! As soon as it was released, I grabbed it quick and settled down to read it! 

All the stories were right up my alley and I truly loved each story as there were lots of "thrills and chills" within this book! I didn't rush through the book either as I wanted to "savor" every story and let it seep into my mind!

I highly recommend this anthology to any and all horror fans! 

For my full review of the Midnight in the Graveyard see my review from Goodreads:



Since there are so many authors within this book I am going to link each of their profiles from Goodreads.

Kenneth W. Cain

Jonathan Janz

Robert R. McCammon

Thomas F. Monteleone

Elizabeth Massie

Kealan Patrick Burke

Hunter Shea

Catherine Cavendish

John Everson

William Meikle

Chad Lutzke

Kenneth McKinley

Jeremy Hepler

Todd Keisling

Jason Parent

Shannon Felton

Glenn Rolfe

Ronald Kelly

Alan M. Clark

Brian Moreland

Kathryn Meyer Griffith

Tim Meyer

Kelli Owen

Allan Leverone

Lee Mountford

Somer Canon


I am also linking the Amazon profile page of the author and editor, Kenneth W. Cain for easy access to finding the book on Amazon.










2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of authors! Great review, Marie :) I do like "thrills and chills!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! :) I guess that means you are going to grab the book at some point in time! :) lol

      Delete