Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Method


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Five "Twisted" Stars



Wow! Duncan Ralston knows how to grab the reader and skillfully picks them up slamming them into the story! After reading a few of his books already I knew when I picked up The Method I was going to be in for a real treat as the blurb of the book was intriguing enough for me to jump over to Amazon and grab the book! I can tell you this right now - I was not disappointed one bit! 

I read the book within four to five days, but the last half of the book which was around the 60% mark was read within 24 to 36 hours as it went from pulse pounding heartbeat to hyperventilating heartbeat as my fingers raced across my kindle pages! 

I know for a fact that I didn't sleep much with the last half of the book as there is no sleep when reading a "Duncan" book so you better get plenty of rest before reading any of his books! I kid you not! Oh....still not convinced? Well then go grab this book and you will find out for yourself! 


For my full review of the book, The Method, by author, Duncan Ralston, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2087383435

Attached is the author, Duncan Ralston, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7509031.Duncan_Ralston

Attached is the author, Duncan Ralston, profile page from Amazon:





Note: So there is no confusion - the book cover on here is the new cover - the one on Goodreads is the old cover - both covers do give off the "creepy" vibe though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment