Friday, June 12, 2020

Mask of Silence



🌟🌟🌟🌟
Four "Spooky" Stars


When I read this book back in November 2019, I was pleasantly surprised as looking at the cover I knew this book was going to be one hell of a creepy ride into horror!

I was not disappointed I can tell you that right now as the story weaved itself around me and drew me into the story where I could hardly put the book down. There is quite a bit of demonic themes in the storyline and I was impressed with how quick I became involved in the story. 

Lots of twisted terror are within these pages and I just couldn't get enough as I crept further into the darkness of the story. There is a sequel to this book and I do have that book as well waiting to be read. 

I am curious to see what the sequel holds because if it is as creepy as this book then I have a real treat waiting for me.

For my full review of the book Mask of Silence by author, Alex Gates, please see my review from Goodreads:



Attached is the author, Alex Gates profile page from Goodreads:



Attached is the author, Alex Gates profile page from Amazon:











No comments:

Post a Comment