Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Chasing Ghosts by Glenn Rolfe



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Five "Wicked" Stars


Wow! This book "rocked" so much that I had hard time putting it down! This was my first introduction to the "twisted mind" of Glenn Rolfe! :)  I literally became attached to my chair back in 2017 when I sat down to read this book and for about three days I could barely move out of my seat!

There is lots of blood, gore, and torture "splattered" throughout this book to the point that it was a wonder my kindle didn't have blood dripping out of it! This was a deliciously exciting read as I made my way through the story! I would stay up late into the night as I just could not put the book down! 

From the beginning of the book all the way to the end, I was feeling the terror of the characters as they had to endure the "crazy maniac family" in this book! It was like watching one of those horror movies and you are yelling at the characters on the tv screen to run!!

So if you like to read about all things "bloody" and you are in the mood for some twisted terror then go grab this book as you will not be disappointed! 


For my full review of Chasing Ghosts by author, Glenn Rolfe, please see my review from Goodreads.


Attached is the author, Glenn Rolfe's profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Glenn Rolfe's profile page from Amazon:




No comments:

Post a Comment