Monday, June 1, 2020

Crimson Siege (Blood Riders #1) by Jay Raven



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Five "Fanged" Stars


Wow! This book by author, Jay Raven was awesome and when I read it last year in 2019, I was very impressed with the writing style of the author. The book is considered "gothic horror" and it made my 2019 top reads of the year! It is the first book in the "Blood Riders" series and what a kickstart it was to open this series up! 

The story just carted me away into a world of vampires/bounty hunters and an action packed good time! The characters throughout the story were attachable and the story was  a little slow at first but the author had to do a little "world building" to pull me into the storyline. 

I became so involved in the story that I was reading this while I would eat lunch and dinner as I didn't not want to put the book down! The gothic feel of the book just wraps itself around you and doesn't let you go to till the last page of the book! 

Highly recommend to vampire fans along with dark fantasy horror fans as well! 

For my full review of the book Crimson Siege, please see my review from Goodreads:


Attached is the profile page from the author, Jay Raven on Goodreads:


Attached is the profile page from the author, Jay Raven on Amazon:


Attached is the website of the author, Jay Raven:




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and book review! :)

      Delete