Sunday, December 27, 2020

In The Dark by Brandon Massey

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Four "Ghostly" Stars


This book was a spook fest when I read it back in 2018 and it was also my second book by this author. 

A small taste of what is inside:

The Bowden family bought a house that they thought came with no strings attached, but when an old man shows up on their front door step demanding that the house belongs to him and he wants them out is when things get a little crazy for the family. The problem is they are not leaving but the old man is adamant enough that the Bowden family wishes they had never moved into the house. 

That is about all I can give on small taste as you can check out my full review on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

This book was downright creepy and very fast paced with the haunting of the house plus the mystery of the old man as the story just kept escalating with not knowing of what would happen next. After reading this second book by this author, I went to grab whatever else this author has out there as the writing style just grabbed me.


For my full review of the book, In The Dark, by author, Brandon Massey, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1867723125

Attached is the author, Brandon Massey, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/79817.Brandon_Massey

Attached is the author, Brandon Massey, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment