Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Merry Murder by Angel Gelique


 πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Five "Twisted Merry" Stars

Wow! When I first stepped into this book back in 2017 I was just drawn right away to the writing style of author, Angel Gelique as I just love holiday horror and this book grabbed me right away! This was my first introduction to her work. 

A small taste of what is inside:

Heather McKenna wants the new phone that is out and she wants her parents to get it for her for Christmas. When things do not go as planned and she does not get it, Heather ends up going to "extreme" lengths to show her disapproval! 

That is about all I can give in a small taste as I reveal a little bit more in my review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This book is not for the faint of heart as if anyone knows the works of the author, Angel Gelique then they also know that the characters in her books will be leaving a blood trail out the door of the house and down around the corner. Sometimes there is other "stuff" besides blood in that trail mix! 


For my full review of the book, Merry Murder, by author, Angel Gelique, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2101022296

Attached is the author, Angel Gelique, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6494965.Angel_Gelique

Attached is the author, Angel Gelique, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment