Monday, December 7, 2020

The Farm by Amy Cross

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Haunting" Stars

This was a great haunting book, by author, Amy Cross as I read this book back in 2018 and I had already been stepping a little into her world, so the cover is what mainly drew me in but the story is what captured me.

A small taste of what is inside:

The past steps on the heels of the present with this story as some terrible things happen to three sisters in the past resulting in the farm becoming haunted in the future. 

That is about I can dish out on here as you can read my full review over on Goodreads with more insight into the story.

Author, Amy Cross knows how to weave ghost stories as she is able to bring everything to life in the story. The visual aspects of her stories not only bring the "pages alive" but you can feel the atmosphere of the hauntings surround you. 


For my full review of the book, The Farm, by author, Amy Cross, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1805248789

Attached is the author, Amy Cross, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5344482.Amy_Cross

Attached is the author, Amy Cross, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment