Friday, December 18, 2020

Spirit Breaker (Occult Assassin #3) by William Massa

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Sizzling Spirit" Stars

Wow! This series just keeps getting better and better! I am so captivated with not only the storytelling and writing style, but I am literally entrenched within this series as I just love how the character, Mark Talon goes from one extreme situation to another. 

A small taste of what is inside:

Mark Talon has come up against a man that can not only commune with the dead, but can bring their spirits forth into the world. The only thing is these spirits are not the friendly type and if they were evil in life than they are worse in death. Mark has got his work cut out for him in this adventure.

That is about all I can give in a taste as you can read my full review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This series has just grabbed me from the get-go and I am planning on continuing on with it to the end as I am really wrapped up with this character now and want to keep going forward to see what the next adventure awaits the character, Mark Talon!


For my full review of the book, Spirit Breaker, by author, William Massa,, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3660349839

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7351982.William_Massa

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment