Monday, December 21, 2020

Coffin Collector (Occult Assassin #3.5) by William Massa


 πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Five "Chiller Action" Stars


This was a short novella but still packs a small punch as Mark Talon takes on a new villain that likes to collect coffins. 

A small taste of what lies within:

You might think what kind of action would happen with a coffin collector am I right? Well this villain has something up in his sleeve and it requires the talents of Mark Talon to put a stop to him as these coffins are not empty. Ahhhh - now I have your attention!  Now that I have your attention you will just need to make your way over to my Goodreads review to see what Mark Talon steps into this time!

Thoughts:

This series rocks whether the books are short or not - I just cannot seem to break away from them! I have to continue to move from book to book as I keep wanting to see what the next adventure lies in wait for Mark Talon. The action is fast paced along with the suspense and intrigue of each villain as there is quite a bit of twists and turns as no matter what lies ahead of Mark Talon he seems to always have to fight the most interesting villains that seem to always give him a challenge. 


For my full review of the book, Coffin Collector, by author, William Massa, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3704591127

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7351982.William_Massa

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment