Friday, December 11, 2020

Nang Tani by Lee Franklin



 πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Five "Splatter" Stars


Blood and Gore!

A small taste of what is inside:

Shane is on the vacation of his life with celebrating his 21st birthday, but when he decides to get a tattoo that has a goddess deity which is suppose to bring bad luck is when things go from good to bad quickly!

That is about all I can give on a small taste without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This was a new author to me and I was pleasantly surprised with not only how fast I became captured in the storyline, but how the story just flowed along!  Very impressed with the descriptions of the blood splatter that arises within these pages as there is tons of it and I thought I had fallen into a blood pool of body parts as that is how descriptive the author gets with this story!

Twisted and fast paced gore action that I would suggest not eating before you read this book! Not a good idea at all! Trust me on this as I am not kidding - imagine throwing blood into a giant fan and turning the fan on high speed! Yeah - see - that is what I am talking about! 



Attached is the author, Lee Franklin, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20283097.Lee_Franklin

Attached is the author, Lee Franklin, profile page from Amazon:


My Goodreads review:


No comments:

Post a Comment