Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Ebenezer (Bleak House Syndicate) by Duncan Ralston

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Scrooge" Stars


This book was a complete 360 degree turn than what I am use to when reading a "Duncan Ralston" book as there is no horror within this storyline. You will not find blood splattered walls and you know what? I didn't need a gore suit! LOL 😁

What I did find was a cool story adaption of the classic book "A Christmas Carol" but with a big twist as the author created a crime world of the Bleak House Syndicate with a hitman named Ebenezer Scrooge.

This was a very "creative world" and I just found myself entrapped within this story as I wanted to see where the author, Duncan Ralston was going to take me. I found myself really enjoying this story with this unique twist along with the fast paced mystery that unfolded before my eyes. 

I am not going to give a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads as the story wasn't very long and I have a small taste of the storyline over there. 

Another cool read that took me from one extreme to another and brought me into the crime/fantasy world genre with a very cool story that I will remember for awhile. 


For my full review of the book, Ebenezer, by author, Duncan Ralston, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3648718131

Attached is the author, Duncan Ralston, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7509031.Duncan_Ralston

Attached is the author, Duncan Ralston, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment