Thursday, December 17, 2020

Season's Creepings: Tales of Holiday Horror by Ronald Kelly

 


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Five "Jingle Twisted" Trees

Wow! This creepy collection of holiday horror was a perfect mood setting around this time of year! 

I really cannot give you a small taste as each story has that taste over on my review, but I will give you the table of contents of what stories are within as you snuggle down in your chair and sip on something hot to knock the chill out around you!  

The stories are as follows:

Jingle Bones 
The Skating Pond
Depravity Road
Heirlooms
The Winds Within
Then Came A Woodsman
As for Me, My Little Brain
Beneath the Branches
Papa's Exile
The Peddler's Journey

Each story was just perfect for some "creep and twist" as I made my way through the book! I don't really have favorites as I loved them all. The stories just flow along as author, Ronald Kelly just has a simple and straight forward writing style that just grabs a hold of you to the point of not letting you go till that last page of the book!

The visual aspects of each story just comes alive upon the pages making you feel as if you are experiencing the same situations as the characters themselves! When you read about the emotions with the characters you will feel those same emotions pulsing through your veins! 


For my full review of the book, Season's Creepings: Tales of Holiday Horror, by author, Ronald Kelly, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3666636430

Attached is the author, Ronald Kelly, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/783444.Ronald_Kelly

Attached is the author, Ronald Kelly, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment