Monday, December 14, 2020

Within the Shadows by Brandon Massey

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Haunting" Stars

When I read this book back in May of 2018, I was very impressed by how the author just pulled me into the story. This was my first book by author, Brandon Massey and it started me on a trek of grabbing his other works. 

A small taste of what is inside:

The main character, Andrew Wilson, is experiencing a haunting in his house - he also meets a strange woman that goes to extreme lengths to want to be with him, but it all boils down to not everything is as it seems which turns this haunting into a mystery of interesting proportions. 

The author, Brandon Massey just has a knack of grabbing the reader and pulling them into his haunting world. The story just flowed along and as the haunting kept happening the mystery kept entwining around me as I wanted to keep reading to see where this author was going to take me.


For my full review of the book, Within the Shadows, by author, Brandon Massey, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2201219831

Attached is the author, Brandon Massey, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/79817.Brandon_Massey

Attached is the author, Brandon Massey, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment