Wednesday, January 6, 2021

What's Left of the Night (Mask of Silence #2) by Alex Gates

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Creepy" Stars


Wow! This book took off like a "bat of out hell" .....well more like a "demon out of hell" would be a better phrase. :)

A very small taste of what is inside:

The demon that was unleashed in the first book "Mask of Silence" is back in this sequel and is more prominent as murders are being committed which throws the city into a fear fest!

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you can read my full review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This book is the second one I have read by this author and I was very impressed with the writing style more so on this second book as I was blown away by how quick I became involved in the storyline. Before I knew it I had read a few chapters and the intensity of the story just kept me in a state of suspense. 


For my full review of the book, What's Left of the Night, by author, Alex Gates, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3005547859

Attached is the author, Alex Gates, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15625321.Alex_Gates

Attached is the author, Alex Gates, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment