Thursday, January 7, 2021

13 Bullets by David Wellington


 πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Five "Fangtastic" Stars

When I read this book back in the Summer of 2019 I was just blown away by not only the writing style of the author, but by how quick I was drawn into the storyline!

A small taste of what is inside:

The city of Pennsylvania has been invaded by vampires - in steps a detective and a vampire hunter - both of them are going to have to learn to work together if they want to rid the city of vampires. One of them is already a believer in vampires and the other one has to learn that they exist. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will just have to read my full review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

I had been seeing this book come across my feeds quite a bit about two years ago as friends were reading the book and a friend or two had recommended for me to step into that world which I am happy to say that I did. This is a five book series so I need to step back into the world of author, David Wellington and finish up reading the series of books. I have only read this first book, so four more books to go. Should be a fun "kick-ass" ride which I am looking forward to and hopefully I can head into that direction this year. 

For my full review of the book, 13 Bullets, by author, David Wellington, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2898258550

Attached is the author, David Wellington, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/24827.David_Wellington

Attached is the author, David Wellington, profile page from Amazon:


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lena! Sorry for the late reply my friend as I am just now seeing this! :)

      Delete