Saturday, January 16, 2021

Expulsion by Angel Gelique

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Gory" Stars

When I read this book back in the Summer of 2018 I had already stepped into the mind of this author and wow is it scary in there! Author, Angel Gelique gives a whole new meaning to the words "extreme horror" as there is lots of sloshing through red blood pools as you make your way through the recesses of her mind! 

A small taste of what is within:

A couple have a baby that turns out to be anything but "angelic" and when they find out what the child can do is when the fear really sets in!

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will just need to read my review over on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

Nothing surprises me with this author as she always has the tendency to pull out all the stops and always seems to grab the reader quickly before anyone has a chance to take a breath!

I have been reading her work for awhile now and at some point planning on doing some rereads of her books to recapture that hardcore essence that I have come to love with her extreme worlds that she creates. 


For my full review of the book, Expulsion, by author, Angel Gelique, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2100999119

Attached is the author, Angel Gelique, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6494965.Angel_Gelique

Attached is the author, Angel Gelique, profile page from Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment