Friday, January 8, 2021

Soul Jacker (Occult Assassin #4) by William Massa

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Fantastic" Stars

Wow! Wow! Wow!  How many "WOWS" can I put in there? Well I would put more but you know I need to write the rest of my blog! This series is just rocking my world! Sad to say there is only one book left to read - I am going to miss Mark Talon! But I own all the books so I can always do re-reads and step back into that world!

A small taste of what is inside:

Mark Talon has to set off for Paris as the city is being rocked by chaos in the streets and this time he will have his work cut out for him as a Jinn has been summoned into the world bringing all of its destruction with it! 

That is about all I can give on a backstory as you will need to read the rest of my review over on Goodreads!

Thoughts:

This series just totally stays in fast paced action mode as the character, Mark Talon has to continue to fight these different creatures that are summoned through occult magic! To me what is really cool about this series is that it has the mix of urban fantasy along with the horror aspects which really drives everything up a notch in the terms of excitement! 

Looking forward to the next book which is the last book in the series as I want to see how everything wraps up with the character, Mark Talon!

For my full review of the book, Soul Jacker, by author, William Massa, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3660352307

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7351982.William_Massa

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment