Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Night Society by Ambrose Ibsen

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Heebie Jeebie" Stars


Spooky setting as this book by author, Ambrose Ibsen just grabbed me right from the get-go when I read it back in late 2017 as this author has a way of pulling you into the haunting areas of his mind.

A small taste of what lies within:

Three friends decide that it would be fun to bring in a audio of a woman being murdered into a house that is supposedly haunted. What they get is more than they bargained for as the house comes alive when the audio is played.

That is about all I can give on a taste as you can read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

Author, Ambrose Ibsen has a way of writing haunting stories as I have read quite a few books by him and all of his stories will send shivers down your spine with icicles skittering across your skin. The haunting stories by him will stay with you long after you put his books down. So if you are in the mood for "spooks" and "ghost" stories then check out this author as he will definitely put you in a "spooky" mood. This book was by far one his scariest I have read. 


For my full review of the book, Night Society, by author, Ambrose Ibsen, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2162596996

Attached is the author, Ambrose Ibsen, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14031995.Ambrose_Ibsen

Attached is the author, Ambrose Ibsen, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment