Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Gristle and Bone by Duncan Ralston




🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Gory" Stars


As always with a "Ralston" book you will want to make sure your gore suit is always ready to go and in your hand along with any other accessories you will need to keep you from getting covered in splattered parts of........things! lol   What? Do you think I am kidding? Just enter his mind to know of what I speak!  

I don't really have a small taste with this one as there are seven stories within to "wet your appetite" which are as follows:

Baby Teeth

Beware of Dog

Viral

Artifact (#37)

//End User

Fat of the Land

Scavengers

All stories have parts of what the title of the book says as when you want lots of "gristle and bone" look no further than author, Duncan Ralston, as I am sure you will find way more than you bargained for with his books. Oh and you might be picking "gristle and bone" out of your teeth - don't say I didn't warn you. :)


For my full review of the book, Gristle and Bone, by author, Duncan Ralston, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2087383491

Attached is the author, Duncan Ralston, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7509031.Duncan_Ralston

Attached is the author, Duncan Ralston, profile page from Amazon:



2 comments: