Friday, January 22, 2021

The Haunting of Blackwood House by Darcy Coates

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Five "Spooky" Stars

I have always loved haunted house books and this was my first book that I read by author, Darcy Coates which was back in late 2016. I was impressed by how quick I was pulled into the story and the writing style was flawless as I was swept away into the mind of this author!

A small taste of what lies within:

Mara and her boyfriend, Neil buy an abandoned house that no one seems to want to live in and as they start to settle in they learn real quick why no one wanted to live there as the house wakes up and lets them know that they have entered its domain. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This author just has a knack of pulling readers into her world and once you step inside her stories there truly is no escape. Lots of page turning and breathless fear as you make your way through the book. The haunting might be within the story but you will feel it too as you make your way through this book. 


For my full review of the book, The Haunting of Blackwood House, by author, Darcy Coates, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1772312261

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7734837.Darcy_Coates

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment