Tuesday, September 29, 2020

A House by the Sea (Winthrop House #1) by Ambrose Ibsen

 



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Spooky" Stars

I read this book back in September 2016 and it was my first book by this author. I was very impressed by how quickly the author pulled me into the storyline! This book is full of haunting atmosphere that grabbed me and kept me pinned in my chair! 

A little taste of what is inside:

An author moves his family into a house that has some haunting history and when the house wakes up it lets the family know that it is not happy that they have moved in! 

Thoughts:

This book started me out on many more creepy books by this author and this book also has a sequel as well which is just as fast paced as this book. Enter the mind of Ambrose Ibsen and be prepared to be scared! 


For my full review of the book, A House by the Sea, by author, Ambrose Ibsen, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1766308924

Attached is the author, Ambrose Ibsen, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14031995.Ambrose_Ibsen

Attached is the author, Ambrose Ibsen, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment