Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The Blood House by Amy Cross

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Bloody" Stars


This book was my first introduction to author, Amy Cross and wow what a ride into terror the book turned out to be! I read this book back in November of 2016 and have not forgotten this book as it was actually also my introduction into graphic gore as well which gave me my first taste of the extreme side of life! 

A small taste of what is inside:

A house comes alive as new occupants moves in and the house is hungry as it has been awhile since it has fed. 

This book was very fast paced and I was so captured by what the house could do and would do that I just could not put this book down! I read the book within 24 hours and the graphic descriptions that the author weaved through my mind has stayed with me even four years later. If you need some blood in your diet then go grab this book as it runs in rivulets through this storyline! 

For my full review of the book, The Blood House, by author, Amy Cross, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1803062023

Attached is the author, Amy Cross, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5344482.Amy_Cross

Attached is the author, Amy Cross, profile page from Amazon:




No comments:

Post a Comment