Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Ravenous by Ray Garton

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Ripping" Stars


This was an great story about werewolves that went on a rampage through this book! I have had this book on my kindle for a long time along with some other books by this author that I have been meaning to read. 

I have been in a werewolf reading mood lately for some reason so I decided to pick up this book first to try it out. I have seen this author's books come across my Goodreads feeds lots of times and I always say that I am going to read one of his books that I own. Well I finally did and I am very happy to have read it as what a fun horror ride it was as I scampered my way through the storyline. 

A little taste of what is inside:

Werewolves invade the small town of Big Rock, California and they make the town their breeding ground as they take over the area. No one is safe in this town as the bodies pile up. 

There is an interesting twist to the story as well which is located more in my full review but the pace was perfect - the surprises of who was going to be next on the "to die list" kept me entranced within the story as I moved quickly through the book. Also there are tons of characters in this book so make sure you do not get attached to anyone as they might end up on the "die list". 

For my full review of the book, Ravenous, by author, Ray Garton, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3501931262

Attached is the author, Ray Garton, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20559.Ray_Garton

Attached is the author, Ray Garton, profile page from Amazon:





No comments:

Post a Comment