Thursday, September 17, 2020

Food by Jeffrey Caston

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Blood Infested" Stars


This was a extreme short story and though it was a short romp through the mind of this author, it packs a punch near the end of the book.

This book can be read in about 30 minutes and the author, Jeffrey Caston, slowly builds up the story to the point you do not know where it will be leading until you get to the end. I felt as if the rug had been pulled out from under me when the ending of the book smacked me in the face as I was definitely not expecting how it all turned out. 

I can not really give a backstory on the book except you will just have to read my review to get more of what lays inside this story as I have a little more laid out in there. 


For my full review of the book, Food, by author, Jeffrey Caston, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3446691034

Attached is the author, Jeffrey Caston, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20027977.Jeffrey_Caston

Attached is the author, Jeffrey Caston, profile page from Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment