Saturday, September 12, 2020

The Outsider by Stephen King

 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Creepy" Stars


I read this book last year in early 2019 and I was quite impressed with the story. It was definitely a grabber and the master of horror kept me on the edge of my seat from the beginning to the end.

It has been a long while since I have read that great of a book by King as sometimes I get a hit and miss with some later work, but this book reminded me of his earlier work and the stories that I read in his early years. 

A little taste of what is inside:

A murder of an eleven year old boy is committed by someone that is loved and respected in the community, but all is not what it seems as there is mystery surrounding the murderer that no one sees coming.

This was almost like a classic "whodunit" type of book as the mystery of the crime unfolds and King keeps up the pace of the story with lots of twists and turns. I was surprised by how deep into the story I became involved as I would stay awake nights with my head and eyes buried in the book as it kept me captivated. 


For my full review of the book, The Outsider, by author, Stephen King, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2151569756

Attached is the author, Stephen King, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3389.Stephen_King

Attached is the author, Stephen King, profile page from Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment