Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Seat 6A by Michael Bray

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Twisted" Stars


Short story twist that I read back in early 2018 as the cover looked interesting along with the story so I jumped right in! 

Also this was my first book by author, Michael Bray, and the writing style was right up my alley! This book is what started my pursuit of the rest of his books and I do have quite a few more on my kindle waiting to be read.

A small taste of what is inside:

A passenger sits in Seat 6A and he is not what he seems to be. 

So if you want to find out more about what lies inside this book then go grab a copy and step into the mind of this author!


For my full review of the book, Seat 6A, by author, Michael Bray, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2133057724

Attached is the author, Michael Bray, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2301413.Michael_Bray

Attached is the author, Michael Bray, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment