Saturday, September 19, 2020

The Damnation Game by David Brian

 

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Twisted" Stars


I have read a few books by this author and this one follows the same fast pace as a few of his other books. I was able to get involved in it right away and though it is a short story it kept my attention all the way to the end of the book. 

A small taste of what is inside:

A woman's husband is killed by a serial killer and as she tries to pick up the pieces of her life, the killer turns his eyes towards her.   

That is about all I can give away as the story is a short read, but it does pack a punch along with some twists and turns in the storyline which kept me entertained to the end.


For my full review of the book, The Damnation Game, by author, David Brian, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1843659965

Attached is the author, David Brian, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1068132.David_Brian

Attached is the author, David Brian, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment