Sunday, September 13, 2020

Haunting in Hartley by Janice Tremayne

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Spooky" Stars


What a haunting tale this turned out to be as the spooky atmosphere of the book wrapped itself around me! New author to purse as well as I was impressed by the writing style of this story. 

A small taste of what is inside:

Not only the town of Hartley is haunted but a renovated presbytery holds a powerful secret locked behind a door in the basement. The price to unleash the secret could be deadly. 

There was quite a bit of the spooky atmosphere running rampant throughout the story and I could feel not only the jittery feeling of ghostly tendrils, I could also visualize what the characters had to endure as the story moved along. 

The book is in a series, but it can be read as a stand alone. Definitely will be tracking down more books by this author.  


For my full review of the book, Haunting in Hartley, by author, Janice Tremayne, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3515230235

Attached is the author, Janice Tremayne, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19471383.Janice_Tremayne

Attached is the author, Janice Tremayne, profile page from Amazon:


My thanks to Netgalley and BooksGoSocial for letting me review this ARC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment