Friday, October 2, 2020

Kill Creek by Scott Thomas

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Haunted Horror" Stars


UPDATE: (Reread in October 2021)

Not only am I still impressed that this is a debut book by this author, but I loved reading it the second time around too! 

A very small taste of what is inside:

A famous podcast host reaches out to four well known horror authors as he wants to interview them for his show, but the catch is that the interview is to take place inside a haunted house on Halloween night!

That is about all I am going to give on that part as I have more in my full length review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

I read this book for the first time last October basically around the same time as I read it now and I just love this book! I cannot express enough of how the ghost/haunted tale has wormed its way into my top three all time ghost stories! 

This book made it into my top 25 reads of 2020 as I was just in awe of this wonderful ghost story and I loved the characters as well. The author created an original ghost story along with creating characters that just make you want to reach out and chat with them yourself. 

This is definitely the perfect read for this time of year! Highly recommend to all fans that love a great haunted house and ghost story!


For my full review of the book, Kill Creek, by author, Scott Thomas, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2160119399

Attached is the author, Scott Thomas, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/281486.Scott_Thomas

Attached is the author, Scott Thomas, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment