Friday, October 9, 2020

Scalp by Carver Pike

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Twisted Lice Terror" Stars


Wow! This book was a bloody itchy mess!

A small taste of what lies within:

In the town of Clydeville, West Virginia, lice come calling! Not just any lice, but a different type that are in swarms and when they land on heads of the good people in the town they not only burrow in their hair, they want to become one with the person!

No one is safe in this town including pets and creatures of the forest. The townspeople try to fight and survive this pestilence, but it is hard as the lice are upon them before they can run away!

Where did the lice come from? What do they do to the person? Do the townspeople find a way to kill the lice? No spoilers here as you will just have to read the book!

Thoughts:

This was an awesome bloody ride into terror and I was very impressed with the writing style of author, Carver Pike, as he was able to draw me into the story quickly! 

There are lots of characters in this book so I won't be going into detail of each person, but the writing style of author, Carver Pike was superb as he was able to draw me into the story quickly and kept me attached to my kindle as I just could not put this book down! 

I didn't sleep much while reading this book as I just wanted to see what would happen next in the story and I also did lots of scratching! lol  As this book will make you "itch and scratch" as you careen through the story! So get your anti-itch cream ready to go or sit in a tub of anti-inch cream while reading this story as you are going to need it!  

Major advice is: Do Not Scratch! πŸ˜†



Attached is the author, Carver Pike, profile page from Goodreads:

Carver Pike

Attached is the author, Carver Pike, profile page from Amazon:


My Goodreads Review:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing! You rock!

    ReplyDelete